with opening day around the corner and the deadline for pass purchase on the horizon, i just wanted to review a few of the basics and benefits of the kirkwood network pass program:
1) network passes are available for purchase through December 15th for $429;
2) these passes have no black out days; you can ski/ride any day kirkwood is open in the 09/10 season; including xmas, new years, mlk and presidents day.
3) your pass comes with a free early season adult day lift ticket valid through 12/25/09.
4) you get discounts on day passes for your friends throughout the season; $12/off midweek, $8/off weekends;
5) you also get lodging and apparel discounts; (10% off);
6) the pass is not valid at durango, but you do get discounts on lift tickets at jackson hole and taos (50% off);
7) no, you don't have to prove any association with the epa;
8) if you purchase a network pass and have some friends to refer, you can earn yourself a free lift ticket and $20/additional pass purchased to spend at kirkwood. see details here
9) for the mathphobic, this pass pays off in 6-7 (three weekends!) days on the hill, depending on where they set day pass prices for next year;
10) that's $170 less than without the network connection.
11) for more questions answered, check out my sidebar to the right (under FAQs) or just send me an email at email@example.com
and of course to purchase, go here:
and enter = >
group name = EPA
password = kirkwood