six days left to save some dollars on your season pass to kirkwood. a few quick answers to your common questions (please read):
1) this is for an unlimited pass. no black out days. if you plan on skiing/riding at least one day over xmas, new years, mlk weekend or presidents weekend, this is the pass for you.
2) this pass will pay off in 6 days on the hill. so if you plan on riding 3 weekends or more, you will be ahead of the game.
3) yes, you can purchase discounted day tickets for friends and family with a network pass. you also get discounts on lodging and kirkwood logo wear.
4) if you are looking for some folks to complete your "quad," email me and I will try to hook you up. If you are in the south bay or san francisco, I have the most contacts there. just email me with your info and location: email@example.com.
5) after september 8th, prices go up to $429 for singles.
6) el nino alert : here.
pricing through September 8th:
$379 in groups of 4, or
$399 for singles.
group name = epa
password = kirkwood